More about this blog

This blog is not genealogy blog per se’ although I will be posting photos, news items and such. Also, you’ll be able to post your own photos. If you have any links you want me to add, just le me know. The outstanding photos of the grandparents, Walter and Margaret on their wedding day and Walter’s family are courtesy of our resident genealogist Chuck M. Thank you Chuck! Look for more of these photos in the next few weeks.

1897 Gustave D. and Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

Something to Look forward to . . .

There has been talk about having another picnic this year. That is: Uncle Rich mentioned it to me and I am mentioning it here. It sounds good to me, but you can cast your vote on the blog. We don’t need a specific number in order to have one, but a good turnout would be great.

4 comments:

  1. It is great to see that you have old family portraits that date so far back. I am planning on contacting my grandmother's sister to see if she has pictures of her parents moving forward (she seems to be the one that gets the pictures). Good Luck and keep those pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in...but you have to let me know as soon as you can...I have allot of work to get into softball shape. Right now my shape is footballish...if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean you have to work your arms a little more? What would be a good month? I was thinking June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working the arms way too much...on a short trip to the mouth...with many goodies...translation - I'm a fat ass. June is good for me.

    ReplyDelete