More about this blog

This blog is not genealogy blog per se’ although I will be posting photos, news items and such. Also, you’ll be able to post your own photos. If you have any links you want me to add, just le me know. The outstanding photos of the grandparents, Walter and Margaret on their wedding day and Walter’s family are courtesy of our resident genealogist Chuck M. Thank you Chuck! Look for more of these photos in the next few weeks.

1897 Gustave D. and Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

What I did on my winter vacation

Having any fun this winter? Add some photos or tell us you have managed to be the cold and cabin fevor.

4 comments:

  1. I shoved snow, tried to stay warm, and over the Christmas hollidays went north to Minnisota because we had a warm spell down here and I wanted to go north where it was colder...
    Actualy I went up to visit family there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a family communications blog. What about some current pictures to keep everyone informed as to how the kids are changing as they grow up? (leave it to a father of five to think that way). You can even have your distant family members email copies of their pix in. If you look at your setup tabs to get the address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right blog boss. Scanning pictures is another skill I am learning. You'll see quite a lot very soon.

    ReplyDelete